Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Personal testimony

As most of y'all know we went skiing on Monday, but what some of you do not know is I lost my wallet which contained, among ether thing, about $36.00 and my ATM card. I prayed that I would find it, or that someone else would find it and return it to me. On Tuesday morning the bank called and told my Mom that a man had called them and said he found a wallet with an ATM card in it that belonged to John M. Ream Jr. They asked if they could give the man our phone number. My Mom told them that they could, and about 12:00 that afternoon Todd, the guy who found it, called. I had asked my Mom to ask him were he found it. So she did, and he said that he and his wife found it on the slopes. Todd, Is going to mail it back to me from Newberg, OR.Our GOD definitely answers prayers

No comments: